Tel: 613-342-9076 Toll Free: 866-648-7889

Your pets are members of your family, so why should they be the only ones with no insurance? At Rick Beer Insurance, we believe that your pets deserve great coverage and care when they get injured or sick. That is why we have partnered with Petplan. With affordable coverage and different coverage options, you can find your pets the insurance they need at a price that fits into your budget.

To sign up, visit and enter the promo code: INS07856C

By using this code, you can save 5% online plus all Rick Beer Insurance clients receive an additional 5% in savings for a total of 10% off the cost of your insurance!

To learn more, visit our Pet Insurance page or Download the Full Brochure featuring our Promo code from Petplan.